WhatsApp is a straightforward instant messenger app. You can stay in touch with your fellow WhatsApp users friends and loved ones by texting and audio and video calls on WhatsApp. You can only text the person from your contact list having an account WhatsApp on WhatsApp. To text someone on WhatsApp, you should have their number saved in your contacts, or you won't see them on WhatsApp.
What if you don't want to save the number for some reason and want to text them on WhatsApp? It is possible that you don't want to text someone on WhatsApp without saving their number. Unfortunately, WhatsApp does not come with any feature to enter the number and send the text. To send a text on WhatsApp, you should save the number first. But, today, it is possible to text someone without saving their number on WhatsApp.
Send a message on WhatsApp without saving the number
There are plenty of third-party apps on the Google play store that you can use to text anyone without saving their number on WhatsApp. Third-party apps can sometimes be concerning and dangerous for security, so just f you are concerned about your security, then there's also a trick that you can use.
Send Message through Browser
You can send a message to anyone without saving their number through the internet browser. All you need to do is type an address, and you can send a message on WhatsApp. Follow the following steps.
· Open any web browser on your phone.
· In the address bar, type this http://wa.me/xxxxxxxxxx
· In place of x, you have to type the number of the person that you want to send a text. Remember to type the number with the country code, or else this won't work.
· After typing the link and the number, press enter.
· You will now see a webpage of WhatsApp with the person's number on it and a green message button.
· Click on the green message button.
· You will be directed to your WhatsApp with the inbox of the person's number.
Send a message with a third-party app
If you want to use a third-party app, there's an easy way to send messages to anyone without saving their number on WhatsApp.
· Go to the google play store.
· Search for click to chat and download the app.
· Once the app is downloaded, open the app and give permissions.
· Type the number you want to send a message to.
· Select the number and select WhatsApp.
· The app will take you to WhatsApp, and you can send a text without saving the number.
Send Messages with GB WhatsApp
GB WhatsApp is the modified and unofficial version of WhatsApp. They come with extra features that allow you to customize your WhatsApp, privacy features, and some handy tools. One of these features is sending a message on WhatsApp directly through a number or without saving a number.
Send messages without saving a number in WhatsApp on iPhone
Yes, you can send messages to anyone on WhatsApp without saving their number on your iPhone. To do this, you will need an app easily available on the Apple store.
· Go to the app store.
· Search for click to chat.
· Download the app.
· Once the app is downloaded, open it.
· Enter the number you want to send a text to.
· Select the number and find and select WhatsApp.
· The app will take you to WhatsApp in the person's inbox.
· Now you can type the message and send them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you message someone on WhatsApp without saving their number?
No, WhatsApp only allows you to send messages to your contacts. But there are some tricks and ways by which you can send a message on WhatsApp without saving anyone's number.
How can I send a WhatsApp message without adding a contact on WhatsApp?
You can download a third-party app from the Google play store, use a WhatsApp mod, or paste a link with the number to send a message on WhatsApp without saving the number.
WhatsApp does not allow you to send messages to anyone directly with their phone number, just like a text message on the phone. To send a message to someone, you have to save the number. But different ways help you text someone on WhatsApp without saving their number.
You can download click to chat to send a message, and you can also use any WhatsApp mod. If you don't want to go with these methods, you can also type a number with a link that will directly take you to the person's inbox on WhatsApp. The details are given above in the article.