It is a known fact all over the world which yoga heals. That is if you give it ample time and attention to the practice. Yoga is mainly a practice that is dedicated to the union of the soul, body, and mind. It also elevates the practitioner to a higher state of consciousness. Regular practice of yoga can help one to gain optimal health and better mental status.
If you have been practicing yoga regularly, you probably know of all the benefits that yoga offers. If you want to elevate your learning, you can do so today, with the 200 hour yoga teacher training in goa.
While many of you look at the advanced-level practitioners, and gasp at the sight of the twists and splits that they perform, some restraint is necessary. If you are a novice in yoga, and just starting out, you should exercise caution while doing advanced poses and practices under the umbrella of yoga.
It is important for you to keep a few things in mind while practicing yoga, so as not to get hurt.
Things You Will Know About Avoiding Injuries – 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Goa
If you head to one of the best yoga centres in India, like World Peace Yoga School, you will understand and learn all the nuances of practice. Let us find out, what is there in the teachings.
- The first thing that the experts at Goa teach you, is focus. The main part of the practice involves feeling the moves. You have to stay in the present moment, to do so. If your mind is distracted, you cannot concentrate on your practice, and will not understand where you lag behind. Perfection is not as necessary, but an injury-free practice is. The 200 hour yoga teacher training in goa will help you master the intricacies of practice so that you can do all the poses injury-free.
- You will also learn, that warm-ups are necessary. As with other strenuous sports activities, warm-ups are required for yoga as well. The likelihood of you getting injured increases manifold, if you have not sufficiently stretched the muscles. Additionally, there is a separate set of warm-ups for each level and age. The best teachers will guide you through the practice at the best yoga school in Goa. You will also learn in the classes, that transitions are important. Otherwise, you may sprain an ankle here and there. You could also twist your neck in the wrong manner.
- Proper alignment is also necessary for all yoga practitioners. And the best way you can learn them is through the course at Goa. Now, there is no set rule for alignments. Every person’s alignment is different. What works for one practitioner, may not work for the other one. When you try to force yourself, you hurt the body. There may be muscle or ligament tear or something more serious. The body is said to be perfectly aligned, when you stack the bones and muscles properly.
- At World Peace Yoga School, you will also learn about the usage of props. They are nothing to be avoided. Some beginners think, that using props in yoga practice is demeaning. The opposite is actually true. You will be in a better position to reach for deeper levels, if you use props. You can use blankets, straps, blocks, and cushions to elevate your yoga practice. The school in Goa is in the best position to teach you all of this and more.
- If you want to practice yoga in a safe manner, do not be in a hurry. You are not into competitive sports. Yoga is non-competitive, till a certain level. If you are at advanced levels, you can be a bit competitive.
But to reach that level, you need to work a lot with your posture and alignments. The best yoga experts can help you to understand the rules that you need to follow. Your body’s awareness is very important, in the realm of yoga. Unless you know what is working for you, it will not be possible to match the levels of practice.
The 200 hour yoga teacher training in goa is one of the best yoga courses for beginners. If you are yet to understand your body, then it is one that will help you. Apart from the course, the school, and the location also have a huge role to play in your learning. The school in Goa, has the perfect blend of everything. You will learn in a wholesome manner about the asanas, pranayama, meditation, mudras, bandhas, kriyas, mantras, and many more aspects. This is just the practical part. The TTC in Goa will open your mind and make you more accepting.
The course is best for all those who want to explore the realm further. The course is designed along traditional lines, so that you get the most authentic knowledge about yoga. You also get a RYT 200 certification after completing the course. That adds a certification to your CV. If you intend to become a yoga teacher, it will surely make it easy for you.